Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I Found Some Great Lunch Boxes


Before I went the online route for lunch boxes, I decided to try Target and I am so glad I did. I found these great lunch boxes in the seasonal section . . . I guess they are meant for summer but they were exactly what I wanted. They are plenty big enough for stainless steel water bottle, thermos, and side dishes; bright and colorful; and they are soft so then they are not in use can be stuffed in a backpack.

I also got some stainless steel water bottles but am not quite so thrilled. They are flip top which the girls like but they do leak a little if they are not straight up. The only flip top bottles I've found that don't leak are from Thermos so I guess I will have to order some from them.

Anyway, hooray for great lunch boxes!

No comments: