Monday, November 24, 2008

Natural toothpaste

I've recently discovered this toothpaste line called "The Natural Dentist." Actually, I've been using their mouthwash for quite a while since my dental hygienist told me that brushing with mouthwash could help to prevent tartar buildup. She recommended Listerine but I didn't like the ingredients so I started using The Natural Dentist mouthwash instead. 

Since then, I found their toothpastes. They are great as well with ingredients I can feel good about but what really sold me is their kids line, namely the Sparkle Berry Blast. Finally, a toothpaste my daughter likes!

All of their products are made with:

- All natural ingredients (herbal extracts and natural flavors
- No Alcohol
- No SLS (a detergent that can cause mouth irritation)
- The glycerin and xylitol are produced in the US (not from China)
- Naturally-occurring fluorite to make the fluoride (also fluoride-free options are available)
- Use green packaging (soy ink, recylcable bottles, and toothpaste is sold with a box to reduce packaging)
- PETA certified cruelty-free

For more info or to download a $2.00 off coupon, go to their Web site.

Also, the first five people to email me at cathe@simplynaturalbooks.com will receive a free sample package. Please put TOOTHPASTE in the subject line.

No comments: