Monday, December 26, 2011

A Very Vegan and Delicious Holiday Week!






What a delicious week this has been . . . family, friends, cooking, and of course eating. Here's a sampling of our favorites:

For friends and neighbors, we baked: Harvest Cookies from Quick-fix Vegan -- plus my own chocolate chip cookies to which I added a little orange extract and Global Garden's Dream Dust.

For dinner:

Hearty Lentil and Mushroom Shepherd's Pie, Agave and Mustard-Glazed Green Beans and Red Wine-Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Challah Bread (made with squash instead of eggs!) from Vegan Holiday Kitchen

For dessert:

Chocolate Chai Ice Cream Pie with Gingersnap Crust and dusted with Dream Dust (ice cream and crust recipes from Lick It! Creamy Dreamy Vegan Ice Creams Your Mouth Will Love)

2 comments:

Mary Weber said...

I must investigate this Global Garden's Dream Dust! So cool! And everything in this post makes me hungry. I'll definitely have to incorporate some of these into next week's dinner schedule. :0)

Happy New Year!!!

Unknown said...

I've been loving the dream dust. It's great added to coffee and hot chocolate too.